- This event has passed.
A Day of R&R in the Zen Zone
October 4, 2019
Join Laurel Attanasio and me for a day filled with self-care, rest, relaxation and fabulous food. Laurel will help you disconnect from the world for the day and reconnect with yourself while on the mat and off! I will teach you how to stock your pantry and internalize a few basic techniques and formulas so that you can easily walk into the kitchen and confidently start cooking for yourself and those you love.
Enjoy the following on your day away:
- Lite breakfast snacks, coffee, tea and spa water upon arrival
- Morning yoga flow
- Mid-Morning hike through beautiful Bucks County
- Healthy, yet delicious vegan lunch including food demo
- Additional food demo during lunch providing you with instructions for your pre-prepped vegan main course to take home
- Afternoon restorative flow and meditation
- Chair massage and option to upgrade to a 30 minute or 60 minute massage provided by Christy from The Valley Om: Yoga and Body Work
- Signed copy of Pam’s most recent book, How to Cook without a Book
- Time to simply disconnect and relax at the Copper House surrounding by nature
- Please Note: Yoga and dining will take place outside weather permitting. However, no matter the weather there will be plenty of room for yoga, dining and laughter inside.
To sign up for this event, head to https://laurelattanasio.com/calendar-of-events/
If you any questions about the food and or location, feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.