Originating from the ancient systems of Chinese medicine and yoga, the chakras refer to spinning vortices of energy created within us by the melding of consciousness and the physical body. As a result, chakras become activity centers for life energies.
Join Carol Post at Copper House as she leads you on a light-hearted journey through the seven chakras. Using music, journaling, movement, dance, meditation—both silent and guided—yoga postures, discussion, and walking the Copper House grounds, Carol will help you enjoy the health benefits of chakra balancing, including:
- Reduced stress, strengthening the immune system.
- Increased energy, overcome feelings of depression.
- Increased self-esteem, wellbeing, and connectedness.
- Increased ability to focus, organize, and “see the big picture.”
- Increased clarity of thought and sense of surety.
- Moments of spiritual awakening.Integration into the world, deflecting feelings of chaos
Carol is an artist who has been studying and practicing metaphysics for over thirty years, leading to a master’s degree in metaphysics in 2013. Her explorations into the overlap of science and spiritually, she has studied with accomplished teachers and leaders around the world. She believes that by healing ourselves, we can heal the world around us.
Having completed professional training in Light and Color for Deep Healing, Carol practices Color Therapy. She is trained in Spiritual Psychology, Conflict Resolution, and Psychology of the Chakras. She lives in Pipersville, PA with her husband Bruce and their three golden retrievers, who provide inspiration in her art studio every day.